- Mixed performance for Dubai’s real estate sector
- Dubai’s hospitality sector continues to attract an increasing number of overnight visitors
- Dubai’s office market remained relatively stable during Q1
• Average residential sales rates for apartments fall -4.6% per cent year-on-year, but remain flat quarter-on-quarter
• Demand for free-zone office accommodation is expected to remain strong, but available accommodation is in short supply
• Hospitality sector is likely to experience further depreciation of room revenues during 2017 amidst rising supply levels
Global Leaders in Commercial Real Estate
At CBRE, we are passionate about delivering market-leading real estate services that enable our clients to prosper – throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.