The Capital Markets department provides investment advice on, and executes commercial real estate M&A transactions for domestic and international investors. The activities involve also corporate finance, equity placement, debt and structured finance, joint ventures and traditional property trades.
The role is to provide support to the Italian team; the perspective Candidate will:
• Assist the team in executing the relevant assignments • Support the team in evaluating and analyzing investment opportunities • Prepare cash-flows models and other required financial analyses • Prepare investment memoranda, pitches and marketing materials • Cooperate with different business units within the Italian office and at EMEA level
• Master’s Degree in Business / Finance (or related subjects) recently awarded with top grades • Strong financial and Excel modelling skills • Excellent IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) • Accurate and exceptional attention to details • Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing • Fluency in English and Italian • Pro-active attitude and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Director Capital Markets Stockholm, Sweden Read more
CBRE Debt & Structured Finance is part of the real estate finance division of CBRE and offers some of the most comprehensive real estate finance services in the EMEA. CBRE Debt & Structured Finance (CBRE DSF) is looking for a Director for the European team based in the Stockholm office to join the group to help lever this growing and successful business.
The key objective is to expand the skill base of the group and to help develop and grow the debt advisory business for the company in Scandinavia and Finland (the “Nordics”).
The role requires the ability to work in a team environment, evidencing strong communication skills and having an excellent understanding of market dynamics, investment criteria and returns together with credit risk issues is important. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual seeking to make a significant impact within a large financial services group by assisting in the establishment of a dynamic financial advisory business.
It is expected that the successful individual will have:
• Experience of originating, structuring, negotiating and executing debt transactions within the Nordics.
• In depth knowledge of European capital markets, traditional lenders, quasi debt financial instruments and new market entrants;
• Excellent analytical skills, both commercial and financial including an advanced knowledge of financial modelling techniques.
• This will include the ability to run his/her own analysis / models for transactions.
• Execution and documentation experience and strong management skills.
• Excellent business development skills.
• Experience of structuring and negotiation of transaction terms with banks, co-investors and other suppliers of funding.
• The ability to prepare and present financing proposals with the skill and experience to influence and overcome objections.
• The ability to scope, manage and review the due diligence process and outputs, as well as being able to lead the legal completion of any financing (if required).
• 5-7+ years’ experience in Nordics leveraged finance or real estate finance sector.