Major clients are increasingly approaching their portfolios on a pan-European basis. They find there are benefits in having a standardised and harmonised arrangement – regardless of whether the property is in Barcelona or Berlin.
These benefits include:
• A single point of contact
• Seamless management information
• Consistent processes
• Additional cost savings
Client relationship management: single point of contact
For cross-border clients, we appoint a relationship manager, to ensure they receive the best possible result. The Client Care Manager (CCM) is responsible for:
• Understanding and responding to your business needs
• Mobilising the best available resources from across CBRE
• Ensuring these are placed at the disposal of our clients
The CCM will schedule regular meetings or calls with each country to review information and processes, and tighten up any areas to spread best practice. At any early stage, channels of communications between our clients and the CCM will also be agreed.