The Property Valuation and Advisory department focuses on the valuation of commercial real estate across the Baltics. The valuation is one of the most critical variables when purchasing or selling real estate.
With the help of our market databases and the expertise of our professionals we undertake valuation for the majority of commercial and residential property types. Our valuation experience also includes development land and projects under construction for various purposes.
The scope of valuation service covers:
• Feasibility study
• Internal accounting valuation in accordance with IFRS
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Regular portfolio valuation
• Valuation for insurance purposes
• Valuation for loan security purposes
Our valuations are processed in line with:
• The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Valuation – Professional Standards (the Red Book)
• European Valuation Standards
• International Valuation Standards
• International Financial Reporting Standards
• Latvian Property Valuation Standards LVS 401 (2013)