About CBRE

An integrated network of over 300 wholly owned offices in more than 60 countries*. Our commercial property consultants advise more clients than any other commercial property adviser, combining the market-making of management consultants with the accountability of professional advisors. We work with occupiers, investors and developers of office, industrial and logistic, residential, retail and hotel property.

Our aim? To maximise the value of our clients’ real estate. We provide: strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; tenant representation, corporate services; facilities, property and project management; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; energy and sustainability services, and research and consulting. To provide this service in EMEA alone we employ over 6,950 people* in 141 offices* across 40* countries. *Includes affiliates

Research
17 04 2014

UK Pubs Prime Yields Improving In London And The Regions

London, 14 April 2014 – Prime yields are improving in the UK regions as well as London for good quality investments according to the latest UK Pubs MarketView from CBRE. Prime London and prime regional yields are at 52 week lows of 4.75% and 6.50% respectively. In fact yields on prime London pubs are the lowest they have been in the last seven years.
Read more


08 04 2014

CBRE UK Monthly Index

London, 8 April 2014 – The latest CBRE Monthly Index recorded strong performance across all UK commercial property. Capital values continued to increase in March, growing by 1.1% over the month, resulting in capital value growth of 2.1% for the first quarter of 2014. Total returns were 1.6% for the month and 3.7% for the quarter.
Read more


07 04 2014

Office Agency Winners at PW Awards 2014

CBRE’s Office Agency team and Tenant Advisory Group picked up the coveted top award at this year’s Property Week Awards presented at the annual celebratory evening on Thursday 3rd April in London.
Read more


Working With Our Clients

For DevelopersFor Developers
For InvestorsFor Investors
For OccupiersFor Occupiers

Find a:

Shared - WEB_QUICK_LINKS_CONTENT

Shared - WEB_QUICK_LINKS_CONTENT

Shared - WEB_QUICK_LINKS_CONTENT

Shared - WEB_QUICK_LINKS_CONTENT

Shared - WEB_QUICK_LINKS_CONTENT

Shared - WEB_QUICK_LINKS_CONTENT

twitter logo facebook logo linkedin logo youtube logo

 

Careers

"Having been a graduate at CBRE myself, what always amazes me about this company is its ability to continually teach new skills, to introduce people from different cultures and backgrounds and to engage you with the top Clients on the best buildings on this planet. What you make of this environment is up to you."

Steve Timbs, Executive Director, BCD

Cookie Policy