An stunning collection of new homes in West London’s most innovative new neighbourhood, First Central. This urban sanctuary sits between the stylish and dynamic neighbourhoods of Chiswick and Ealing; Both offering an excellent variety of leisure facilities and amenities; everything from farmers markets and music venues to some of West London's finest bars and Michelin starred restaurants.
- 265 new apartments
- 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments featuring balcony or terrace
- Fantastic transport links – Bond Street by underground in 21 minutes
- Landscaped podium gardens and elegant waterways
- Parkland views
- 1 beds from £350,000 GBP
A stunning penthouse crowns the first new square in London W1 for over a hundred years. The design of this duplex apartment makes the most of its unique location at the heart of London. Floor to ceiling windows to both sides of this luxurious home, introduce a wealth of natural light and establish a powerful relationship with the skyline.
- Finished to an exceptional specification
- Direct lift access
- Generous living spaces
- Bespoke kitchens and sumptuous marble bathrooms
- Naturally lit walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom suite
- Extensive terraces to each level
- Secure, underground parking
- Price on Application
Fitzroy Place is an eclectic new development comprising 235 luxury private apartments and over 200,000 sq ft of prime office, shops and five-star community facilities including 24/7 concierge, business centre, fitness suite and swimming pool.
CBRE is delighted to introduce the first ever residential development on the Canary Wharf Estate. The new residential address, 10 Park Drive, is a cornerstone in the future development in Canary Wharf. 10 Park Drive will be at the heart of a dynamic social, cultural and business centre (including premium offices, world-class retail and restaurants, a school and open spaces. The arrival of Crossrail (2018) this luxury developments will be incredibly well connected, being within 13 minutes of Bond Street and moments from London’s international airports and train services to Europe.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments finished to a spectacular standard
- Apartments designed by award winning architects Stanton Williams
- Interiors by renowned Make Studio
- Extensive range of leisure facilities including swimming pool, gymnasium
- Private residents’ club including sky terrace
- Completion 2019
- Studio apartments from £585,000
The South Bank’s best address. Only one South Bank development offers:
- The largest private roof terrace in London
- Naturally-lit swimming pool
- 5* Concierge service managed by the luxury Mondrian Hotel
Windows stretch from floor to ceiling making the magnificent London skyline a part of every home. From its exceptional vantage point, many iconic London landmarks can be enjoyed from the comfort of your sofa at South Bank Tower including the City of London, St Paul’s Cathedral and Tower Bridge to the east, Battersea Power Station to the south and the London Eye and Houses of Parliament to the west.Interior designed by Johnson Naylor, South Bank Tower is the district’s superlative offering in every respect.
- 41-storey tower
- Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments
- 3 beds from £2.45million GBP
Launching from the London sales suite in Spring 2016, CBRE presents a new, off-plan gated development in the fashionable Zone 3 neighbourhood. London Square Streatham Hill will be a new landmark for the SW2 neighbourhood. This gated community offers:
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Private landscaped courtyard
- Residents’ gymnasium
- 50 metres from Streatham Hill Station (17 minutes to London Victoria, 30 minutes to London Bridge)
- Secure, underground residents’ parking